Joe and Laura came to us with the concept of an Southern Italian feast. Soulful Mediterranean dishes are close to our hearts so we set to work to put together a multi course feast that would encapsulate the flavours and vibes of an authentic Sicilian family feast.
From burrata and datterini tomatoes to Italian vine tomatoes, Amalfi lemons and Taggiasca olive oil Italian ingredients flowed from the menu to the table decoration. This meal epitomise the sharing feast concept and delivered edible soul in every bite.
Location - chelsea physic garden
GUESTS - 100
- Flame grilled aubergine, smokey tomato compote, BASIL & mint (v)
- Sweet prawns, Amalfi lemons, basil, olive oil & sea salt
- Whole salt baked seabass, courgettes, datterini tomatoes, basil, olive oil & crispy artichokes
- Roasted sweet potato, spring onions, radish & chilli yoghurt dressing (v)
- Vanilla panna cotta with poached rhubarb